2002 liberty sport 2wd in nc.....4500 obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themadness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
she's for sale.................

02 sport 2wd
auto ******
3.7 v6
alloy wheels
factory cd player
cold a/c
no mechanical issues
low miles for an 2002....78,888
tires and wheels are in good shape

cosmetic stuff that should be mentioned

"custom" paint job- the red paint was getting pretty bad with blisters and popping so i sanded everything down and rattle canned it flat black. its not finished but i still get compliments on how good it looks to be canned. it actually didnt turn out bad except i didnt do the jambs and the roof isnt quite done.

the dash has a little goo on it from velcro i used to put a make shift dash tray up to hold shades, cd's, etc. i'm going to try to hit with goo gone or something to get it off but cant make any promises. i removed the velcro because it wouldnt hold that well and decided to screw the tray down. small screws made small holes. fixable

i have a 4 year old so the backs seats will have to be cleaned which i will try to do with OTC fabric cleaner but a steamer may be required. they arent that bad but i would like it to be much better. the fronts seats have covers so there arent any issues there.

the rear passenger window regulator is kapoot. right now it is zip tied to keep the window from dropping. regulator is about 150 dollars.

i installed a small cargo shelf in the rear for extra loading space. it can come out. it will leave 4 small screw holes. fixable.

driver side front fender flare has a crack. unnoticeable unless your are looking for it.

asking price is 4500. i have the title, user manual, and the haynes user/repair manual

vehicle is in southeast NC

Attachments

• downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.