2002-2006 power, heated, mirror the same part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my driver's side power, heated, rearview mirror. Does anyone know for sure that the part number is the same for the 2002-2006 Liberty?

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Through investigation I've discovered that the same part number is used on all 2002-2006 Libertys.

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's a good question. I think I read someone say somewhere last week on a forum that the KJs were all pre-wired for the defrost (heated) mirror option but I couldn't say for sure.
I have a Limited and it was included from the factory.

joiner_8

Reaction score
abarkl said:
Now that's a good question. I think I read someone say somewhere last week on a forum that the KJs were all pre-wired for the defrost (heated) mirror option but I couldn't say for sure.
I have a Limited and it was included from the factory.

I have just changed my two mirrors and it is an easy job to do, after you remove the door panel all you have to do is unplug the multi-plug and then undo 3 nuts, this will allow you to remove the mirror and fit the new one. Job will take about 1Hr for the 2 mirrors. I bought my mirrors from ebay.