2" suspension lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching hard to order the stuff needed to lift my KJ by 2". The problem is caused by international shipping issues mostly.

This is the BDS 2" lift kit:
http://www.bds-suspension.com/kits/442H

While the kit costs only $475, BSD will charge an extra $300 for shipping to my location(Turkey). So the total cost for the kit will be $775:mad:

I want to ask you if getting new front struts is a must or not when you install this lift kit. If yes, the total price of the kit will be about $1300-$1500 for me:(

And if they are compulsory, why do some lift kits lack front struts, while some do not include rear shocks or front springs, etc.??:confused:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought that the revtek was just a terrible idea for the front setup

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resistance,

Why don't you check out Jeepinbyal... he sends stuff ALL over the world and I can almost bet you that his shipping is a lot less...

If not, send it to someone in the States and have them resend it to you as a "gift"... that way the custom taxes dont' kill you.

Keith

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JeepinbyAl

full OME kit with springs and shocks-750

buying 4 OME springs 80 each= 320
front shocks 95 each =190
rear shocks80 each=160
total 670

BDS kit 475
front shocks 190
total 665

Yes replace the front shocks if you have over 30-35,000 miles they are due, don't cheap out on the ride and handling of your KJ, you may save money today but you'll be sorry later

If you need be I'll call Marlin for you and see what he can do, but he does ship all over the world now.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies. I really appreciate your help. I have noone here capable of helping me about the issue, so believe me I need it.

@TexasRock; you're absolutely right about sending the kit as a "gift".

Tommudd; pm.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to contact Jeepinbyal since last week about price and international shipping. Only got one very very short reply, which was not related to my situation.

I tried again but no response.

It's hard to understand.

(Tom, tried to pm you, but your inbox is full)

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really hard to understand.. These sellers claim to ship worldwide but they don't even bother to reply an e-mail!! :mad:

God.. It's been weeks now and all I'm trying to do is buy four ******* springs and struts!

Unbelievable!!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man :(

Some folks have run the Skyjacker kit. There was some change though, like the older springs are better? Not sure on the details.

If that's the best that you can get, that's the best you can get and go with it.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I actually want is the OME kit, I am also financially prepared to pay for it.
The sellers don't turn me down for shipping issues.
They just don't reply to my e-mail, that's what I go crazy about!

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There's only one in Istanbul, but they don't have the kit in stock.
They want me to pay half of the price to import the kit at first. And it's way too high.

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
call 4wheelparts.com. they are the same company as 4wheeldrive.com they have always had better prices then JBA and RRO. They have great customer service and can order from all kinds of places directly if needed, at a lower cost than anywhere i have found. They even have local stores all over the country. Check it out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.