2 questions about EVIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JK2KJ

Reaction score
I have an 04 Renegade made for Canada with KM Cluster. How can I get the tire pressure reading in PSI instead of 2** kpg's Or what ever it is. Another thing I Live in Canada so I want to read the tempature in Celsius and the damm EVIC seems to have a mind of its own and changes it back to US mesurements. So it will swap itself Ill be reading celsius and KM and then all of a sudden i look up and its 40 Something farenhight. I change it back and within a couple of weeks it will happen again. Is something getting reset to default on its own or something, this is really annoying and no my jeep doesn't want to move to the US lol

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting...I have the same kinda problem with my EVIC going from English to Metric I thin it usually happens after I turn it on and off, I haven't tried counting the # of cycles on and off before or if and when it happens, it just happens. My KJ was built for the Euro market, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Anybody else?

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we're the only two in the world with this problem, maybe we should play the lottery!!! :D

Latest posts

Members online