1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4door 1.6L 16vavle Auto 4x4. 213,000+ miles. Smokes on start up sometimes. 2" spacer lift with new shocks and struts a few months ago. 235-75-15 snow tires. Body has alot of rust, alot of the rust has been very poorly repaired by the previous owner using fiberglass. It is UGLY, but very reliable. It needs an alignment,as it pulls tot he left and the steering wheel is off ( it wasnt aligned after I lifted it) Has working a/c, hitch with 4 pin wiring ( I've drug my little trailer around picking up parts all over oh) Has a good exhuast ( cat was gutted by previous owner), so I had it taken clear out when I had a new exhuast put on. Last time I had the wheels off 5,000 miles ago I checked the brakes ad the pads and rear shoes looked to be great. drivers rear seat belt wont retract. I had the issue before and took it apart and got it working but it stuck again. CEL is on and throws a TPS code, I replaced the TPS and it didnt stay away so it must be something else triggering the code.

My wife DD's this currently and I always use it when I go on road trips after parts. It has NEVER given us any issues at all and I'd trust the ugly old thing to take me to California tommorrow if I needed it too.

Asking $800 FIRM located NEAR fultonham Oh.

I DO NOT NEED to sell this vehicle, I will NOt trade towards anything for this vehicle. CASH only.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: