(1) 245 75 16 old style mtr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Like the title says i need at least 1 good old style mtr. let me know what you got.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
How good? I have a good one for a spare, you can have it for 5 plus shipping charges.
It is cupped some from previous owner not rotating but would make a great spare.
I just threw another one on the brush pile last weekend and burnt it to get rid of it!

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
well it needs to be in fairly good shape. I bought a 04 Rubicon and the front tires are about shot. I was gonna use my spare that is about half tread and whatever i could find to replace them just to get through winter untill i get a lift and larger rubber will be needed. If you dont care shoot me a pic anyway it may still be better than what i have.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, underinflation causes cupping, not a failure to rotate... check your tire pressures often, especially if you drive off road!

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says i need at least 1 good old style mtr. let me know what you got.

I have been looking for a couple for a while. There was 5 posted on craigs list here last week one new one and four with low miles. But he would not sell two and he wanted 750 bucks for all five.