08 Liberty driver side seatbelt cap / cover question ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d0eb0y

Reaction score
I am trying to locate a replacement part for the cap that clips on the side of the drivers seat and covers the seatbelt mechanism. It was always a problem and kept on popping off over and over and now the inevitable has happened because i never did anything about it and lost it. I hope everyone knows what i am talking about and i hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have checked a few different jeep parts stores/sites online and cannot seem to find it. any help would be appreciated. thank you very much!!
:shrug:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know what you're talking about...best bet would finding another one and getting the part # off the back. Does it clip or glue on?

d0eb0y

Reaction score
yes it clips on...ill take the passenger one off tomorrow and see if there is a part number on it and try to order it online somewhere...thanks for the reply.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone has found this, it would be a great help. I broke both of mine while installing a heated seat kit (both left and right). I need replacement covers for the gray interior. Thanks.

P.S. the numbers molded into the back don't bring them up on Google.