07 renny?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
renny no more..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably with 08, but i don't know how it will look on that thing...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
So maby there will and maby there won't be an 08 Rennie???

I don't know if I like the pic's I've seen of the 08 Liberty - but of course I havn't seen it in the flesh.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I don't think the current Renegade package would look good on the KK Liberty. It looks great on the KJ, but on that thing... it just doesn't fit.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they will keep the current liberty and pump it up with the off-road package, and all those stuff, sell it solely as renegade :D I would like that. And they can keep the boxy KK for on-road'ers.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't think the KK is just going to be *JUST* an on-roader vehicle. I'm curious to see the approach angles and departure angles that it will be allowing. Also the cleareance on any parts such as the driveshaft/bumpers,etc...

I had a Cherokee for a couple years and I loved it. I hated the KJ when it first came out and swore not to buy one....I was wrong then and I could be wrong now if I called the KK just an "on-road" vehicle.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll see the Renny again on the '08. If you look at the Nitro, it has the R/T, which the Liberty will have it's own version, an off road version vs. the street version that the R/T is. Make sense?! It's been a long weekend... lol.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Dang, with those less departure and breakover angles, how will I get my new KK into Hamlin?!?!

Did I just say that? No I didn't...

Latest posts

Members online