'07 KJ Sport - very clean, nice vehicle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2007 Jeep Liberty 4x4 Sport. I am the original owner, purchased in May 2007. Perfectly clean carfax - no accidents or claims ever. Clear title. Absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle. Interior is immaculate, exterior is in great shape. Paint is shiny, no rust, minimal door dings and scrapes. No curb rash on the wheels. Tires are a little worn, but plenty of life left. oil changed every 5k miles with Mobil 1 since new. Recently changed spark plugs. Just over 90k miles on it - mileage will go up a little as I am still DDing it currently. Reason for selling is just leased my wife a new car, and her new Acadia will handle SUV duties for the family. I'll be taking over her G6 to be my DD. Looking for $9,900. Call Kevin at (586) 745-0767 or PM me here.

Original Equipment includes the following upgraded options:
- Select-Trac transfer case. Means it had 2WD, Part Time 4wd, Full Time 4WD, Neutral, 4-Lo
- Off Road Package - Full factory skid plates (engine, transmission, transfer case, gas tank), front tow hooks, power steering cooler
- Tow package - Class III hitch (5k lb towing rating!), 7 pin wiring harness, heavy-duty cooling (clutch fan and electric fans)
- Factory tinted rear glass
- Fog lamps
- Power mirrors
- Keyless entry
- Cruise Control

Items I've added:
- Old Man Emu/Rancho lift
- OME 926 (front) & 947 rear springs, giving ~2" lift over factory
- Rancho RSX shocks front and rear
- approx 50k miles on shocks and springs.
- Remote starter
- Set up for CB - firestick 3' firefly antenna in place of original AM/FM antenna. Firestick splitter allows for usage of the antenna for AM/FM/CB. Still have original antenna, mount is unmodified
- Husky Liners - has kept the carpeting pristine
- Neosupreme (imitation neoprene) seat covers. Doesn't mean they were cheap - $400 custom fit covers. Seats underneath are in excellent shape (not hiding any stains/rips/tears).
- Added proper Jeep EVIC - overhead computer displays vehicle stats, outside temp, compass
- 35% tint added to front windows
- JVC Arsenal HU (functioning bluetooth, HD/Satellite ready but need adapter), 10" Kappa perfect in a sealed box with a Lanzar amp. Will include for the right price, otherwise I'll swap the stock HU back in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Criminy - that's my Jeep! :happy160:

Link: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f222/profdlps-2007-liberty-project-54355/#post608052

Just bought mine used in May and am loving it. I hope the right person comes along for this baby. :D

Wow, it is! My heart's really not into selling it. We'll see if I get interest in it. If I can't get a good price (I mean, look - the thing is in excellent shape!), then the G6 goes on the sale block.

Part of the driver for the sale is that I now work for GM, and it would be nice to drive a GM vehicle there every day.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Ahem....

um

I know this guy.

I don't even know why he was so freaking descriptive.

I'd overpay for this guy's Jeep.

Just saying.

Buy the darn thing. You won't be disappointed with how well it has been taken care of. :)

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump - I am kind of surprised this is still around and I've gotten as little interest as I have in it (listed locally on CL and such).

Anyway, either this or the G6 is going - whatever goes first goes, and I'll drive what's left. Feel free to make me an offer!

I'll put up an update right now - I blew a hole in a sidewall on one of the tires, so the spare is no longer usable. I'll happily work on the price with the buyer accordingly.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Not surprising. If you had a '97 Cherokee and posted it on Craigslist, it would have been gone within hours.

Nobody looks on Craigslist at that price.

Latest posts

Members online