05 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the site where my pics are located. I keep adding more as I do things or change things. It's a pretty stock KJ Limited and will probably stay more that way for the time being with the 7/70k warranty in effect! At least until I get mad at the stealership and decide to go back to doing my own maint like I did on my XJ... \:D/

http://www.electra225.com/liberty.html

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are great photos. I really like the Patriot Blue with the chrome. Your KJ looks really sharp. It's hard to keep them looking so clean!

Enjoying it?!

And, the added lights inside are nice. =D>

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
few things i notice from those pics, they took the bigger shroud away from the 05's, on the 04's they had them no matter if u had tow pack or not, now i guess they only come with tow pack, does it have a ****** cooler? or did they take that away also? that light dosent look like it over the back seat, is it? can u turn it on by pushing it? or only when the doors are open? Does it have a power steering cooler?