05 Liberty Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHRISTOPHER JONES

Reaction score
So... I get this nice little package in the mail over the weekend. I am wracking my brain trying to remember what I ordered from Texas. Then I open it and find this nice thank you gift:

You must be registered for see images attach

My picture doesn't do it justice. It is a handmade pen made of hardwood with real gold plating. It even came with its own velvet pouch. Chris made this himself, which makes it even more special.

This thing is really nice and is something I will keep for the rest of my life.

Thanks, Chris! :)
Just a quick note to ask how you are getting along after your injury. Happy new year

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for asking, though it is dangerous to ask old people about their health. :p

It is coming along. The cast allows me to walk, and the pain is more of the "itchy and healing" variety than the "just cut the dang thing off and be done with it" type I had before.

CHRISTOPHER JONES

Reaction score
Thanks for asking, though it is dangerous to ask old people about their health. :p

It is coming along. The cast allows me to walk, and the pain is more of the "itchy and healing" variety than the "just cut the dang thing off and be done with it" type I had before.
Happy to hear it. I've been making unusual noises for the past ten years but it's an enjoyable time of life. Growing old with my bride