05-07 Uncut Keys very cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subflea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. ;)

Well, still a good deal since you can buy the shells for about $10 each. Get these and a shell and you have a key for about $100 less than most places.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I contacted the seller about these remotes with keys, and since i dont really want the keys, and i spoke to my dealership, and they said I can have them programmed, and still not have the key changed, I purchased 2 of them from him for 10.00 plus 4.95 shipping, and i should get them in a few days, I'll let everyone know how they work out....the reason I'm not worried about the keys, is I will more than likely just cut them off flush with the remote, since I allready have 2 chipped keys anyways, and don't like the integrated key into the remote, it should work out good for me, but we shall see....and I'll let everyone know the outcome

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I contacted the seller about these remotes with keys, and since i dont really want the keys, and i spoke to my dealership, and they said I can have them programmed, and still not have the key changed, I purchased 2 of them from him for 10.00 plus 4.95 shipping, and i should get them in a few days, I'll let everyone know how they work out....the reason I'm not worried about the keys, is I will more than likely just cut them off flush with the remote, since I allready have 2 chipped keys anyways, and don't like the integrated key into the remote, it should work out good for me, but we shall see....and I'll let everyone know the outcome

Ok, I am curious how it works.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Key #4 from the left is exactly identical to the key for my 2006 KJ CRD.

... the things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

05crd

Reaction score

Interested in how it worked out, were you able to use them?

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm still working on it, and since I know how to send it into program mode , considering I allready have 2 chipped keys, I just need to order a new case, and get it cut to my ignition, then I can just drop the insides into it and program each one, after I switch them out.... hopefully this week I can get a chance to order a new case w/ key, I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks for asking

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score