04 limited parting out what I don't need anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just started taking the stuff out today I know I'm "crazy" but I'm swapping it with a Chevy 350. I'm selling everything electronic except for the windows and locks. Selling my transmission. Its the 45rle which ain't the best but I just had it rebuilt in march and had Billy Landers rebuild it. He hardly builds them anymore but him and my grandfather knew each other so he did it for me. Anyone in my area the tri states knows his name. I'll give you his number so you can call and ask him. I know I'm 19 but I was raised to keep my word in the end that's all a man has is his name and word. And mine will always be good. Anyways off that rant I have the radiators entire ac system. Computers and harnesses. Pretty much everything. Just ask. And as far as that transmission I'm located at zip code 35674 If anyone is interested in it. Well figure out a price on shipping and I'll give you a dang good price for it cause I'm only 200 away from having everything I need to finish the swap

Thanks.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these prices DO NOT include shipping. 6 ignition coils-$50. AC compressor-$50. Water pump-$20. Valve covers with gaskets-$40. Freshly built transmission-$200. Wiring harness-$50. Computer under the hood-$40. Rest of the AC equipment under the hood-$30. Starter-$40. Alternator-$50. Throttle body-$20. Plastic intake manifold-$50. All prices are negotiable just comment or message me. And if you need something that I didn't list just ask me. I got everything out today and taking my KJ to my friend's shop today to start working on dropping the 350 in it.

Jimmy

Reaction score
All these prices DO NOT include shipping... AC compressor-$50... Rest of the AC equipment under the hood-$30... All prices are negotiable just comment or message me. And if you need something that I didn't list just ask me. I got everything out today and taking my KJ to my friend's shop today to start working on dropping the 350 in it.

I'm down for anything A/C related.
Was yours a 3.7L, K code motor?
Can you send pics? I'll PM you my cell & email...

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure would sell you the block. The only spun a connecting rod bearing so nothing in the block should be bad. Do you want just want the absolute bare block?

JieselDeep

Reaction score
I want the jack hold-down plastic bracket with the through bolt...price?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might end up having to use the radiator me and my team of engineers and technicians are still doing some planning on the engine bay. And as far as the jack. I'm going to drive the jeep as my daily driver after we finish so I still need it Lol.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of what I have for sale. Fuel rails, injectors, ignition coils, computer, starter and alternator.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach