Parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gareth Williams

Reaction score
Hi all
I have a 2004 liberty
Which I have upgrade the shocks and springs (ome) 2” lift but would like to fit a 2” spacer lift to get upto around 4”
please could someone tell me what’s parts will be required, I have spoken to a mechanic about carrying out the work but he mentioned that the kits
Often don’t include everything needed
Any advice would be much appreciated
. Also any one who sells the parts in the uk
Or will ship to uk

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's lots of information on here about lifts, I think you'll need new upper arms to get clearance on the springs, this will be expensive as they have to come from JBA in America. Someone who has done it will commit when the USA wakes up.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Standard KJ lift consists generally of OME 927 front & 948 rear coils.
Then a pair of jeepin by al upper controls arms, for best alignment. link below
https://jbaoffroad.com/jba-upper-a-arms-for-02-07-lifted-jeep-liberty-s.html?utm_term=jeepin by al&utm_campaign=Bidnamic+-+TextAds+RSA+-+US+-+en+-+EXACT&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=8747022390&hsa_cam=19682226446&hsa_grp=153329258611&hsa_ad=652883507971&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-348751370318&hsa_kw=jeepin by al&hsa_mt=e&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIveHMmprX_gIVOxCtBh1uZQ3EEAAYASAAEgLtbfD_BwE
A pair of teraflex KJ front bump stops, two hockey pucks are used on each side of rear spring perch as bump stops, perch drilled with bolt thru each puck with a nut.
If you keep it simple you will find a decent alignment, Do not consider any spacer blocks, big period.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also add TWO OEM Jeep rubber isolator-1 more ISO per side in rear.

Tom can best advise on available KJ shocks.

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Also I should mention that electrical conduit spacers from hardware stores for the clevis can be used for proper leveling / lift.
On clevis, I used 3 conduits on drivers side and two conduits on passenger side, as battery weight seems to be the culprit in leveling.
I'll have to edit in pics when i find them...See this thread: https://www.jeepkj.com/threads/conduit-nuts.58669/#post-795668
Also rubber isolator for rear spring perch is Mopar 52088686AA I believe.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a gas or diesel ?
If diesel get the OME 790 front springs.
If gas go ahead with the 927 front springs.
All else is the same.

Gyro

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
JBA upper control arms are a great upgrade for your OME spring lift.

The spacer lift is not going to work with OME lifted springs because it will bring your Jeep too high and it will be impossible to properly align. Also you would have spring to upper control arm contact. Not good.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are wider to clear the spring & have better, replaceable ball joints, you could do a small clevis lift.