03 kj former Cherokee owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finnfrock

Reaction score
One of the worst things I ever did was get rid of my 1989 xj cherokee limited. It had over 300k miles and ran perfectly but gas was over $4 a gallon so i got a honda. That jeep was a beast in the snow and I know the next owner had it at least 3 more years. So now I need a reliable 4wd to tackle the eastern mountains of PA in winter for my job which requires me to drive in ANY weather.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
One of the worst things I ever did was get rid of my 1989 xj cherokee limited. It had over 300k miles and ran perfectly but gas was over $4 a gallon so i got a honda. That jeep was a beast in the snow and I know the next owner had it at least 3 more years. So now I need a reliable 4wd to tackle the eastern mountains of PA in winter for my job which requires me to drive in ANY weather.

WELCOME

GET A Good set of tires and get ready to go anywhere
Had 3 XJs all bought new, modded and ran well over 250,000 -275,000 miles on them all
But I'll take an KJ over 10 XJs now