02 through 06 Parts Manuals Online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

While browsing Troy's KJ links I came across a link to KJ parts manuals.

The 07 parts manual listed is actually an 06 manual.

If you click on the link a PDF will open. After it opens fully you can then save it to your computer.

I had a little issue opening the first few, Acrobat reported a file corruption but it repaired the file sucessfully.

Here's the link: http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/

Once there, click Miscellaneous and you'll see the links listed on the right side of the page.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not seeing it. Needed the 06 Parts manual.

I saw a service manual for an 04 forever ago, but now I can't find that either. While I am going to get an 06 SM eventually, for now I could use that 04 for referencing the small stuff.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manual

the_titan said:
Sorry, I am not seeing it. Needed the 06 Parts manual.

I saw a service manual for an 04 forever ago, but now I can't find that either. While I am going to get an 06 SM eventually, for now I could use that 04 for referencing the small stuff.

That's weird, I can't see them anymore either, sorry I can not email out copies as my isp (RoadRunner) will not allow the files to go through, I tried several times for a couple of you who asked. It is probably because the files are so large 8.5 & 10 megs respectively, both PDF's.

2003KJ

Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands on some of those parts manuals....i'm trying to build up a good KJ library of FSM's and parts manuals, and I could really use the 03 version (for myself).

I do have the 2004 parts list that i've had for a while, if anybody is interested shoot me a PM.

mster

Reaction score
06' or '07 parts list

Does anyone have the '06 or '07 parts list?

Ray

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06 Parts

I have a pdf, 06 parts list...............

Last edited:

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That berrysprinter is way cool! Not only can you change the year of KJ, but you can change the model too. 01xj, 04wj, 06wk, etc.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out if they have FSM's in there? I just finished getting the parts list for my 03 Ram, so I'm trying to see if they have the service manuals.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and all the the other 02-07 Ram manuals...

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno, I guess whatever late model body code (kj, wj, lx, dr) you can think of you can get the parts manual for. I'm just trying to find the 04 KJ FSM. Which I am having a hell of a time finding.