02 kj ***** in rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad tires and heavy foot in the rain will do it, I had crap street tires when I bought the Jeep and it didn't take much to squeal them on dry pavement let alone wet, With the manual transmission being low geared I have to take it much easier in wet conditions as even my new off road tires we spin a bit if giving too much throttle, The Goodyear Wrangler Territory's handle fantastic is rain, snow, ice and mud or anything else when driving correctly, I drove a Canadian winter in a 2WD 3/4 Ton with terrible tires and had no issues.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...the SRA's can still be fun & useful for something!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

You will really like the KJ once lifted and after the AT tires are installed !
If you keep watching she eventually falls off that thing and almost breaks her neck. :uhoh2:

(Let's see who falls for it.) ;)

Your wife may even want to go off road...and you both will enjoy the Jeep more!
What exactly are you getting at here? That doesn't exactly sound right... :happy175:

MarkJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a limited slip differential in the rear? They may break loose easier on hard turns in slick conditions.
Mark

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you keep watching she eventually falls off that thing and almost breaks her neck. :uhoh2:

(Let's see who falls for it.) ;)

What exactly are you getting at here? That doesn't exactly sound right... :happy175:
30 minutes and she's still swinging:icon_eek:How long before she falls off?

:joke:

Anyway, my first post so be gentle.
Ya the sra's are s_ _ t. I am going to try the goodyear adventures.
will post up thoughts after I try them.Or has somebody else tried them?

Bert

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score

neald

Reaction score
Mine did just that as described above untill I installed new tires 2 days ago. Before I would spin the tires accidentally with only 1/8 throttle on flat wet pavement. Now I can't even spin the tires 3/4 throttle in same conditions. I did however go from a 235/65/17 to a 245/65/17 in a Cooper Discoverer AT3. Its like I'm driving a totally different vehicle now.