0-60 my KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. It actually purrs very nice. As long as you don't floor it to get to 90.
If you are coasting and driving with the flow at like 70, one minute you don't realize you are doing 90 before you take your foot off the pedal to avoid being pulled over.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. It actually purrs very nice. As long as you don't floor it to get to 90.
If you are coasting and driving with the flow at like 70, one minute you don't realize you are doing 90 before you take your foot off the pedal to avoid being pulled over.

If you were going 90 down there you must have been on the LIE at 2am?

haha

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, on LIE, but not 2AM, I think it was aroun 9pm on a weekday, going to exit 65 from 36. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, on LIE, but not 2AM, I think it was aroun 9pm on a weekday, going to exit 65 from 36. :)

Be careful on that road at night. It is littered with cops.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. I only changed lanes at that speed, but I slowed down to 65 as I entered the turn.
I take that turn daily, and I generally take it at 55-60 with crapyears since they don't hold down well, I am not worried. With better tires, I gotta slow down way more. :)

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my parents intrepid R/T with the 3.5 HO is scary, its got the auto stick, that needle climbs pretty damn fast and its bone stock. Ive been to 112mph in my Beretta then the limiter stops me

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a '72 Dodge with 318 cu. in. V8 that I had up to 120mph on more than a few occasions. You could watch the gas gauge plummet. That was my young and dumb days.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fastest I've gone was 90mph on the interstate. Wow, I don't think I've ever gone past 3000 rpms before, you just stomped on the gas pedal didn't you!!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It can take it. It gets a breather or two in a day like this. :)

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
105 and still had plenty of room to accel. I've never hit the limiter though... might have to try again!