Rock Rails design for KJ 2003 CRD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
A bit new to this Forum and I haven't got yet the hang of how to find the necessary information I am after. So here is the question and I am sure someone will point me in the right direction:

I wonder if you can help. I am looking to have them built her in the UK (cheaper I hope than having them shipped from the US, if I found someone that would send them over). I was wondering if anyone has designs of Good & Solid rock rails you could PM or post over so that I could have them built. I am affraid i don't have the equipement or capability to build them myself. :eek:

Thank you,
Fil.
:D

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
My problem is getting the thinks over for the US, I think the same problem you might have. So I need to have them built over here. I have how can build them, just need measurements and some drawing to take to them so that I can show them how it needs to be built!!! I don't believe no one has any around or close enough to pass one. Still thank you for the suggestion, I will have a go at pulling something together as see what comes out. If I manage to get half a decent drawing I will post it.
Thank you,
Fil.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those were made in a local shop

You must be registered for see images

Cheers! :)

Dmut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
My problem is getting the thinks over for the US, I think the same problem you might have. So I need to have them built over here.
same problem here. if I will order rock rails from US, they will come with price of gold. So I'm thinking of making them here. I would appreciate if anyone will show me a schematics with measures.
Regards,