I really like Meguiars Wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the recommendation of JeepJeepster I went and got some Meguiars Wax. Specifically the Clay Bar Kit which had some Cleaner Wax with it. Here are the after shots.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now go buy yourself a bottle of NXT 2.0 it's not the best but is commonly available and very nice.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good midnight!!!

Just so you know, the cleaner-wax is a excellant product to replace the three individual steps but the durability is gives isnt much. If you get the NXTv2(liquid or paste, they are the same) it would be best to use the cleaner wax then put the NXTv2 over it. That would take care of the cleaning step and the polishing step while giving you a good durable LSP.

Make sure you find the NXTv2 and not the v1. V2 lasts alot longer than the v1 did while giving better beading. :)

Last edited:

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zymol is one of the best waxes I've ever found (I've not yet tried the Maguires). Zymol is very expensive, and made almost entirely of stuff you can eat (please, don't actually eat it). If you get a chance, pop the bottle open and smell it. Ahhh, coconuts...

But seriously, it's a great was, but it is very expensive. I seem to remember around $18 a bottle. It's about the color of Head & Shoulders shampoo.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Midnight.....that looks real good. Your shine is catching up to The Jeepster's blinding luster. I have to put my shades on when I look at his pic's......:D

dave