Jeep Liberator II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a Liberator? That almost looks production ready.....

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the look I'm going for with mine. I'm getting ready to buy a set of rock rails and the Mopar front brush guard. After that will be the two tone hood/grille.
I saw the Liberator II a while back and knew that was exactly what I wanted my KK to look like.:D

Here's mine so far after 2 months of owning it-
You must be registered for see images

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^You are 90% there....really looks nice.

I wonder how the Libertator would've looked in black with silver or gray lettering???:confused:

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
That is a production KK with a 2 inch spacer lift and 33's... the rails are custom to...

Now do a search for the red sema KK from last year :eek:

Boblemoche

Reaction score
heres my liberatorII. im still missing the rubicon sticker :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Boblemoche

Reaction score
not much. putting the last pieces on the beast next week so I can finally try it offroad for the first time this year

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
nice.... I'm still waiting on parts to fix the front of mine :mad:

What do you have left to install?

Boblemoche

Reaction score
new cv's... long story short, i got ripped off by a company selling alloy cv's :( and now i got new ones from the dealer

chefdab

Reaction score
Boblemouche, that looks really nice. One question though. In you signature line it says you have 4.56 gears. How did you manage that? I thought the KKs still had the D30a which is limited to a 4.10 gear at best.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Nope, the KK has the dana 30m.... as far as I know it uses the same front gears as a JK

Boblemoche

Reaction score
New CV's from the dealer=like 450ea aren't they?

freakin ouch.

MORE PICS MR. LEMOCHE!

well to my suprise (and the parts guy was suprised too) the KK cv's are 160$ each + 80 for the little shaft inside the diff on the passenger side and thats canadian prices :eek: so + taxes it came about 450$ cnd for the whole kit. not too bad but still Id rather have that money in my pocket :mad:

today I did try my new axles on a local easy trail. had to trim a little bit of plastic on the rear fender flares to prevent some rubbing at full flex. I also will have to take apart the front end again because the driver side diff seal is leaking and the pass side cv is not installed properly and is making some noise and I still have to install the new gen jba a arms

Boblemouche, that looks really nice. One question though. In you signature line it says you have 4.56 gears. How did you manage that? I thought the KKs still had the D30a which is limited to a 4.10 gear at best.

anything that fit a JK dana30 will fit the KK as far as gear and lockers. I curently have a jk diff housing with a driver side bent tube that I got for 20$. I will modify it to bolt on my KK :D

clackattack

Reaction score
Hey man, you GOTTA tell me what front bumper your KK has on it and where i can get one of them. And also where those rock sliders came from, cuz i think i need a pair of those as well (biggrin) !!!

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Hey man, you GOTTA tell me what front bumper your KK has on it and where i can get one of them. And also where those rock sliders came from, cuz i think i need a pair of those as well (biggrin) !!!

All of the parts, front and rear bumper + sliders are his home made ones....... I have been beating on him for months to start making them for us......

Rock Lizard makes slider for the KK. Just look at some of the pictures of my KK

Latest posts

Members online