Les Schwab Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went down to Les Schwab and got a quote for 2 different lifts, both 2 Inch. The first on is a Tuff Country #42025 for $525 and the second is a RevTek #580 for $605. Both prices include tax, installation, and alignment. Which one should I get, or should I steer clear from both of them. I just want to put bigger tires while I need them and want something inexpensive that will not damage the Jeep.

Last edited:

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on these. I was dinking around the ARB site and saw that Les Schwab was a dealer for ARB products. I'm gonna head down there later and see if I can get the OME HD springs through them. If I can't I will see if they can install the Daystar lift. I wish I had a lot of free time to do a lift kit install.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My lift is ordered

Just came back from Les Schwab. I can get the OME HD springs front and rear installed, with alignment, and labor for somewhere between $570 and $650 depending on the final shipping cost. I ordered them and my appointment is on Next Tuesday. Unfortunately their books couldn't tell them which shocks to put on the rear so I'll probably just get those and put them on myself after the lift is installed.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked all over Rusty and couldn't find these shocks. Guess they don't make them for surfboards any more. Just Kidding, the Emu Nitrocharger shocks from Rusty's don't give enough information so I can't be sure if they are the long travel or not. The $40 price tag is nice.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the OME N132 at rustys isnt the long one, and for your front Id just go with the Rancho RSX17505, lots of people on here have them and are doing great

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just I left Les Schwab. The guy there talked to ARB. ARB told them that I cannot use the stock strut and I have to buy the $182 each N131 strut. Ouch!!. Luckily LSTC HQ said I can use the Rancho RSX which is $100. New grand total for OME HD Springs, RMX Monotube (aka Gabriel MaxControl Monotube) shocks, and Rancho RSX struts, with labor is $1032. Best of all it's all under a 12 or 25K Mile warranty.

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty high, I guess money is no object for you.

Last edited:

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some shopping around and the only way to get lifted cheaper is to go the spacer route. I could pay less for the parts but I would pay a lot more for the labor. I could get lesser quality parts but I would rather pay more to do it right the first time. I'd do it myself but it would take a lot longer and I don't even know if I have all the right tools, no garage either so I would have to wait for a break in the rain. I know I could get lifted for cheaper, but I would rather have it done by the experts and warranted.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cosidering labor is installed,alignment is included,and it's warrentied a $100 for a OME lift is not really bad.You will need a rear brakeline extension bracket for a '06-'07 KJ's.Real easy to make........

Get a 2"x3" steel tube(any wall thickness,1/8" or less is best),cut a 2" piece off of it,stand it so it is the tallest,drill a 1/4" hole on the top,and 1 on the bottom.Get a 1/4" bolt/nut,unbolt the rear brake line at the unibody rail on the left rear side,use the original bolt to bolt the bracket up,the us the new 1/4" bolt/nut to mount the brake line block to the bottom of the new bracket.

And...the ever so famous Frankenlift is $1000 in parts alone. He's now getting almost the same.
Part of the price is the labor from AllJ's pre-assembling the front struts for you.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am such a ******. I went to get the supplies to make the brake line relocation brackets. Without actually looking to see if the passenger side needed one, I got enough stuff to do both sides. Oh well, I just grabbed a M6 1.0 x 40MM bolts, nuts, and washers. I put the bolt through the original bracket and a nut right above it, with a washer between the bolt and the bracket. I then put another nut and washer about 3/8" on the bolt and put the bolt into the original hole. I tightened all the nuts with a 10MM wrench and called it good.
You must be registered for see images

I was wondering if anyone knows what that box is next to the spring. On the other side it has some hoses coming out of it.

Last edited: