Liberty Stripped down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic to a liberty with the back inside panels taken off. I'm talking about the panels on the left and right of the cargo area.

I'm thinking about trying to install a small sub (8") there but I want to know whats back there first and I don't feel like taking it all apart myself just to be disappointed. So I figure I'd ask someone on here first before I get into it.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see this too. Also, if there's one of the tailgate. I thought it may be a good spot to make some pockets to hold light weight items - tow straps, etc.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic to a liberty with the back inside panels taken off. I'm talking about the panels on the left and right of the cargo area.

I'm thinking about trying to install a small sub (8") there but I want to know whats back there first and I don't feel like taking it all apart myself just to be disappointed. So I figure I'd ask someone on here first before I get into it.

Well I've had ever panel but those two side ones in the back off... and every other panel didn't have space to fit anything! I have trouble hiding my wiring for my sub, but there might be some space in the back not really sure...

I'd love to see this too. Also, if there's one of the tailgate. I thought it may be a good spot to make some pockets to hold light weight items - tow straps, etc.

I've had my tailgate pannel off its not hard at all to take off its just pop in screws easy to get off and back on! plenty of room in it for anything really...

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exactly what you are looking for but does show the pasenger side fairly well. BTW, Driver side is mostly taken up w/ the fuel filler neck, etc. on that side.
You must be registered for see images attach

(pics compliments of Sir Sam)