Selling my 2005 Renegade KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Circumstances dictate that I must sell my 2005 Liberty with a little over 131K miles. I'm asking $7000. I figured I would give forum members first crack at it as its a great rig. I am the original owner and all work has been done at the dealership or reputable off-road shops. Its only seen minimal off-road use 2-3 times a year on mild trails. This was my daily driver and I really took care of it. Did not lift it until 102K. It was just inspected a few weeks ago with no issues. Body and interior is great. It just needs a few bushings in the front end and I have a set of unopened MOOG rear LCA's that I'll throw in. A brand new spare tire as well. Lots of upgrades, 4.10 gears, LSD in front and rear, etc (see signature). Throw on a bumper and some mud tires and you will have a nice KJ beast!

I attached the detailed list of work done and have all receipts to prove it.

I am located near the Reading PA area. If interested, PM me with a serious offer.

Attachments

• Chris_Smith_2005_Jeep_liberty.txt
    3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add: It has an aftermarket stereo (iPhone compatible) and all six speakers have been upgraded as well. Jeep neoprene seat covers (front and back) have been in place for last 8 years.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. Someone will be getting a well-loved Jeep.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still holding out that I can come up with a way to keep it. Have to see if the wife gets a decent job or not so that is one factor. Its almost "done". I wanted a bumper and mud tires and then just keep it running and enjoy driving it while I bought a small car to commute back and forth to work. But we may go from a potential 3 car family down to one soon and if that happens the Liberty wont be the one.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I figured out a way to keep my rig!
Have to figure out how to delete this post now............

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hand yourself a dollar and then change thread title to SOLD!

Congratulations on keeping your baby....