Push bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the brush bar I bought apparently doesn't fit my 03 Renny. Seems like the brackets are not lining up properly.

$50 if you pick it up anywhere within a 30 mile radius of Worcester, MA or you pay shipping.

I just want it out of here so I'm open to interesting trades?, deals, whatever!

See original posting of the item. I'm not sure what exact year it goes for. Original seller said he bought it and believes it came off of an 04 but it does not fit my 03. http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46212

The lights in that post did not come with it so it is just the bar. Have the hardware (can't be certain it is every single washer and nut but I'd imagine it is) - additional pics if you want them.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
All model years are the same
could it be bent or something
or maybe it never was for a KJ :shrug:

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's entirely possible. I didn't even think of that. The hardware looks completely fine so I don't think it's bent. Hmmm.

It could also be that the guy I asked to get it on just couldn't get the tow hooks on, gave up, and told me it wouldn't fit. I haven't tried to get it in there myself because I can't get the hooks off. It's just taking up space that I'm trying to store my things in before I leave :)