Lift gate hinge part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
The left metal hinge on my baby is a bit covered with rust so I want to change it.
I found few part number on the web but I am not 100% sure it's the exact part I search, Here is a photo of my libby and the few part number I think may be good if someone can confirm me.
55360217AF ; 55360216AD; 55360217AD
Also, on the diagram this seems to be only the higher part that clip to the glass, is the lower part fix to the body in the same model number or it's a totally other part?

By the way, my local dealer have been 100% helpless with that telling me they don't have that piece I have to change the whole liftglass assembly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Windshield, Quarter Window, Backlite and Mirror. Fits: LIBERTY 4x2, 2.4L 4 Cyl DOHC 16v SMPI, 5-Speed HD Manual SPORT, LIBERTY 4x2, 3.7L V6, 4-Spd. Automatic, 42RLE EDITION... | FACTORY CHRYSLER PARTS

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I replaced a broken window with a dealer part and it came with the hinge.