In LOVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent most of my day at home (parents) so I didn't get time to do most of the mods I wanted but here's a few pics after the new tires. [dealer put the rear wind deflector on for me]

You must be registered for see images

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Nice looking KJ!

I put the rear deflector in and I was sick to my stomach because you have to drill into the roof. I nearly (blarg) but I made it through and had no problems.

It was just 1 week new right off the lot.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the dealer told me "If there's any accessories you're interested in we'll get them at 10% off because your family are such loyla good customers." well the price at jparts was the same w/ shipping, if not a few bucks more, and the dealer didn't charge shipping. I also figured I'd let them do it cause if they screwed it up before I paid for it it's in their pockets. Now it's part of the car and under the 7yr/70k warranty and included in my payments.

Oh yeah... they forgot to have me co-sign the title so I had to go back after the new tires were put on... and Mark (the guy who sold me it) did a double take then stood back about 5yrds and said, "now those tires make that car look slick, not that much bigger but big enough and no rubbing... I like it."

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bahaa. I took my Jeep last year to the dealer and I ran into the same sales guy I had when I bought it. He took a couple looks and said "I almost asked if you bought another Jeep. That looks great!"

This is after the lift/tires were on it, an the accessories! Laugh!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you finally got your Jeep. Great color too. I've seen it on the lot and it fits the Jeep very well. My Jeep is woodland brown. I've always thought Jeeps should be tan or green. It goes with the heritage and takes longer to need washed.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool Goldbug. Looks really nice.

That first picture though, I thought all photographers always used a skylight and a folliage filter.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wasn't worried about the tree, just looked out my parents bedroom window and said hey that's a nice top view, ran to the KJ got the 70-200mm zoom and took the pic. And I like framing and giving a photo a sense of place w/ things between me and the subject.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goldbug.................Nice Jeep. I like the color. Now you need to take that virgin off-road - - and use 4lo too....Congrats

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm looking to get it off the road but the cargo area has been "broken in," even thought my girlfriend is at her parents in NY for the week.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is that my sister changed our niece's diaper back there before taking a ride in the new Jeep.