AZ October Run...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting this thread back on track....

Is anybody interested in scouting out the river portion of the trail tomorrow, say about 10:00???

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^ CANX - Lack of intrest....

I also would stay out the canyon today with the potential for rain. We've already gotten some here in the West Valley and it is supposed to continue through the day. Plus, sorry, I have quite a bit of studying to do today.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/13 @ 08:30 Wickenburg Mickie-D's. Hey, got the new job with weekends off! Why not?
Great!!! We'll see ya there and I'll add you to the list. Are you flying solo or is your son coming again?

minimedic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news bad news... I'm off on the 13th but it'll be my only day off with Sam in quite awhile, so I gonna have to pass. But have fun for me grouphug.gif Although I did buy my front/rear tow hooks for this trip from the last time (they're still in a box in the garage :D )

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry you and Sam can't make it.

=============================

Looks like we're up to eight KJ's!!! SethX9 from LOST and Corwyyn just signed on....

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt Kirk will be with me. Instead, my better half, Lisa, may be up for the trip. We have to figure out how many of our "kids" will be able to come along.
Great!!! Beth was starting to think she would be the only lady this trip. Let me know who all is coming and I'll add your co-pilot, nav, flt eng, loadmaster and any other crew positions you're going to fill (but don't forget the weight and balance, don't want you sinking in the wet sand).... :D

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how'd the scouting thing go? if i would have read the post i would have joined in =( Well if you havent gone yet, lmk when you r gonna scout! And ill tag along (weekends only, void where prohibited, ect ect.)

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o8k... BCH scouting trip was canx... lack of intrest and I wasn't going into the river alone. We'll be wheeling up in Utah Sep 29th - Oct 5th. The earliest I can try to do another scouting run for BCH is Oct 7th, the Sunday before the actual trip... and only if someone comes along.

Do you think you'd be interested?

Last edited:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i may be, my folks are in town that weekend and i wanted to take them out on the trail some place, if they r up for it, that may just werk, lemmi run it by them and see what they wanna do....

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I am still positive I will be there on the 13th. However, there is a distinct possibility that I will be taking my mother and we will have the ATV's. As I have mentioned before, they are insured and registered with the state as motorcycles, so it will not affect any routes you guys are hoping to take.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i may be, my folks are in town that weekend and i wanted to take them out on the trail some place, if they r up for it, that may just werk, lemmi run it by them and see what they wanna do....
Yeah... let's take them out in the river and get 'em stuck!!! J/K.... :D

Ok. I am still positive I will be there on the 13th. However, there is a distinct possibility that I will be taking my mother and we will have the ATV's.
Giving up a Jeep for an ATV... boy, what are we going to do with you? J/K of course. Heck, we'll stick you out on point to test the water for the rest of us. :p

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok its on for a scout trip nxt weekend if you still want. BTW Aj your extra sassy lately its kinda funny! =D

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok its on for a scout trip nxt weekend if you still want. BTW Aj your extra sassy lately its kinda funny! =D
What!!!! Me sassy, not on your life. I'm just a quite and sensitive kinda guy who has to drive around on trail runs in his wife's STOCK Jeep Liberty while all the big kids are having fun without training wheels. :p

Okay... your on, a scouting trip to BCH, Sunday, Oct 7th. Say 1200, at the McD's in Wickenburg??? We'll be in the TJ. Gotta give the wife's KJ a rest after just getting back from a week up in Utah. (I'll PM you our Cell#)

Anyone else up for a scouting mission to explore the extremely hazardous Hassayampa River (and yes, there really is quicksand in that river), OR are you guys just going to let o8k, Beth and I go it alone into the unknown?????

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OR are you guys just going to let o8k, Beth and I go it alone into the unknown?????
Uh, yeah, probably. But just so we're clear - when you get sucked down into the quicksand and never return, I can have all your neat stuff, right? :p

I'd really like to do some more scouting/runs, but y'all are killing me by wanting to go on Saturdays :mad: Plus I need to get down to the dealer and get a new engine skid anyway, mine is so bent it won't fit back on properly :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, yeah, probably. But just so we're clear - when you get sucked down into the quicksand and never return, I can have all your neat stuff, right? :p

I'd really like to do some more scouting/runs, but y'all are killing me by wanting to go on Saturdays :mad: Plus I need to get down to the dealer and get a new engine skid anyway, mine is so bent it won't fit back on properly :)

Hey I tried to get you out one sunday and your jeep revolted on us :D Im good for sundays too, just lmk =D

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'd really like to do some more scouting/runs, but y'all are killing me by wanting to go on Saturdays :mad:

Kevin, maybe you missed the date... this scouting trip is on Sunday, Oct 7th.

Yeah, the neat stuff, including George... all 24 pounds of him.

Hello, my name is George and I have an attitude...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: