youtube show with 2 liberties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came across this yesterday.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They have less than $10K to buy a jeep then modify it. First episode has 2 Liberty's.

Seems like it might be fun to keep track of.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to have the Liberty get some positive press! More people might get into lifting and wheeling them, which would be great.

Although they said the XJ was body on frame… so they don’t know everything about Jeeps.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
second one is out:
This was pretty entertaining. :D

With the hill descent control not working on the KK it makes me wonder if he has no ABS and no traction control due to a bad wheel speed sensor. In that case he would have no BLD (brake lock differential) either! That would even the playing field considerably. I am not even sure Nathan is aware he has that feature yet.

Last edited:

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another one in the series pitting the KJ with a budget lift (cringe - they should have asked us!) vs a JLU with air suspension!

derekj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the red Liberty got a rear locker too - will have to watch to confirm

Looks like no locker..............thought I read somewhere they put one in - guess i was wrong.

Last edited: