You Know You're Driving A KJ When.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is snowing like krazy out and the roads are miserable slippery.......and you want to take the KJ out for a ride for no reason but to play in 4wd.......so you do..... :D

And then you get back and have 3 jeep accessory mags spread all over the kitchen table with "stuff" all highlighted and cost all figured out.....:D

I think I am sick......:p

Dave

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha. That's too funny.

I think you've got an illness for sure.

But then again, I kept telling everyone I work with that I was excited to get the snow so I can go out and play. They thought I was nuts.

If you're crazy, this must be the insane asylum. :D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it creaks like an old xj on those cold winter mornings, except xj's do it all the time.

when it sounds like a 50 year old truck going over a speed bump(or hybrid).

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Yea, and you know you're driving a KJ when ......... you install rock rails and then stand back and look at them and decide you lost too much side ground clearance and now need a lift......It's a sickness and I need this group therapy.......help.....:D

Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know you're driving a KJ.......... when at each family outing you take at least one picture of your KJ cuz it's part of the family too :D

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know you're driving a KJ when on coming traffic flashes their hi-beams at you because they think yours are on.

you know your driving a KJ when your window regulators crap out.

(can't wait for snow!)

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... you hang around forums like this for hours on end.
... you are addicted to reading about general kj questions daily in the forums.
... you modified your rig and now you get many different reactions from others about a jeep that is like a rare species that no one has ever seen before.
... everytime you drive your jeep it is an adventure.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
you know you're driving a KJ when on coming traffic flashes their hi-beams at you because they think yours are on.

I thought it was my PIAA's that were causing all the flashing, had no idea this was a common occurrence :D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
...When other Jeep model owners (Mainly Wranglers and the like) call your wife soccer mom and tell her to buy a real Jeep... As said moron drives up the curb and into a divided road marker sign causing damage to his own vehicle! perfect10.gif (lol)loser.gifrofl2.gif
Naturally I had to rub it in and tell him what a quality driver he is! the_finger.gif :D
That was this evening!

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was my PIAA's that were causing all the flashing, had no idea this was a common occurrence :D
You must be registered for see images
if i drive with my 2 front hella's on every single person will hit me with their hi-beams. last time i had all 6 hella's on the cop let me go with a warning since i put the covers on... (pic is from my phone)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive only left my hellas on once when a car came. I have mine wired up to my bright lights so he got the brights and my hellas.

I saw the truck and thought, "Geee, I sure can see his truck really well." It was dark and I could easily tell it was a chevy avalanche since it was covered in plastic. He let me know what was going on pretty quick. I saw some faint flash and realized he was flashing his sad little bright lights. Could hardly tell from the brightness of my hellas. Haha, just think what will happen once I get 100watt hellas!

snowsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he was flashing his sad little bright lights.

It's funny to see all the muddy vehicles driving around here in spring, or even in warm spells in winter. Nobody seems to bother cleaning their headlights and they have this dull glow coming from the front of their trucks. How the heck they can see is beyond me! :confused:

You know you're driving a KJ when your bum gets num after driving 7 hours or so, but you don't care because it's fun to drive!!! OK, well, you care enough to get out and stretch but you want to get back in and get going!

liv42dy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know your driving a KJ when you wheel with a bunch of guys with TJ's, and XJ's and they look at you like you have two heads, after its over you get respect and then you have no head at all, cause they just think im out of my mind:D:D:D

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know your driving a KJ when you wheel with a bunch of guys with TJ's, and XJ's and they look at you like you have two heads, after its over you get respect and then you have no head at all, cause they just think im out of my mind:D:D:D

Been there, done that & got the T-shirt :D I'm always surprising people what a Libby is capable of.

Whenever a snowstorm starts here I head out in my YJ looking for people to rescue from ditches.

Don't worry about having your head examined "Dave". It's not really necessary until you have more than two Jeeps in the yard :p

idontfeelright

Reaction score
you know your driving a KJ when.......You see some redneck sawing off the antlers of a dead deer on the side of the highway (i know this does not make sense but i really did see this when going down to my aunts house lol)