Yet another introduction from Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73surf

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'd thought I would introduce myself to the group. I've been lurking for some time and thought I would formally join the group. I (really it's the wife's ) have a 2002 Liberty Sport with a 3.7L engine. I must say that I have been impressed with the overall performance and reliability of this Jeep. Aside from a battery and an emissions issue, its been extremely reliable. It's the wife's car so it has to be. I'm located in MD and I'm sure I will have questions for the group very shortly as I'm tackling an exhaust replacement. I got an estimate for $1500 from Midas because I need everything from the y-pipe back. I figured for $1500 dollars I could lay on my back for a couple of hours if needed. Thanks for accepting me into the group and I look forward to contributing

Ray

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Exhaust isn't a hard thing to do glad you didn't just fork over the cash!

73surf

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcomes, , , , I've been reading through the archives and there is a lot of great info
Yes CzarKJ, after I got the quote, I took a close look at the exhaust system and said what the heck, , I can remove 6 bolts and drop it out, , , easy enough, , ,right

Thanks everyone and I look forward to contributing

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave