y-pipe and flowmaster or frankenlift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noone else would touch the y-pipe for less than 200. i have a friend who took the auto class at mckenzie career center. he has an internship now at the GM dealership. i've always wanted to be able to do stuff with my car but i didnt want to mess anything up. i want to design vehicles for chrysler/dodge/jeep. i want to work on them first

So, you want to be a mechanic, an automotive designer, a police officer, and a soldier? Wow.

Anyways, that is some pretty sloppy welding. That may create some annoying problems down the road.

2003KJ

Reaction score
wow.....that weld is horrible......hate to be abrupt like that, but it is.

I'd definitely be complaining big time and refusing payment for that.....I really do see that causing problems down the road.

Reaction score
my plans for my jeep..

1. Tansmission Skid
2. Lift
3. new tires.
4. ARB bumper
5. Lockers
6. winch
7. new paint
8. New rims
9. new drivers seat
10. Truck horn.

its not in order and things will make thier way in there but those are the major items. also i ordered the super 44 off road series 2.50 center in 2.50 offset out. $104.81 total.

Reaction score
So, you want to be a mechanic, an automotive designer, a police officer, and a soldier? Wow.

Anyways, that is some pretty sloppy welding. That may create some annoying problems down the road.

also a professional fisherman, afl player (nfls too much for me), grand prix driver, rally cross driver, single engine pilot, a sniper, photographer, congressman, veterinary surgeon, construction worker, truck driver, car sales man, firefighter, astronaut, uncontested ruler of the world and a professional basketball player. just to name a few. i've been thinking about college since 6th grade. and narrowed it down to most of those. mechanic and car design go hand in hand because if you dont know how some thing works, how will you create one.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
How about a career councillor? Sounds like that would be right up your alley.:p

Personally, I would aim for the uncontested ruler of the world. :D

Reaction score
yea that would be my #1 choice. my #2 would be racer. hopefully off road. #3 would be pro fisherman.