Wychoff Chrysler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Haggard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am not reviewing a product as much as I am a service. I tried to purchase a light bar for the libby yesterday. Wychoff Chrysler had it listed for 396.00 plus shipping - sounded like a good deal. I filled in the necessary info and placed the order. About an hour later I get a reply stating that the price had just jumped from form 396.00 to 456.55 and that my order was on hold.
If you can't honor your advertised price I will not do business with them.
Be wary of this outfit - I feel they tried to scam me!
thanks for letting me rant
Hagg

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am not reviewing a product as much as I am a service. I tried to purchase a light bar for the libby yesterday. Wychoff Chrysler had it listed for 396.00 plus shipping - sounded like a good deal. I filled in the necessary info and placed the order. About an hour later I get a reply stating that the price had just jumped from form 396.00 to 456.55 and that my order was on hold.
If you can't honor your advertised price I will not do business with them.
Be wary of this outfit - I feel they tried to scam me!
thanks for letting me rant
Hagg
All those sites like that are the same way from the part#'s being different for different years,and they are a little slow on updating prices.I have ordered many times from Wychoff and never had a problem except when part #'s get changed but that is understandable.

Oh and prices are going through the roof for Chrysler parts since they have virtually stopped making them pending a bailout or not,many parts are on backorder with no ship date.

cdh1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with them back in february, way before the pending bailout.

If you can't keep your website updated maybe you shouldn't run a business

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can't keep your website updated maybe you shouldn't run a business
They are a dealership,it is the exact same over at berry sprinter's website also and both are a good site to order Jeep parts that that lame jparts can't get(like everything besides accessories).Just remember that TradeMotion actually sets up the sites and not the dealers and are responsible for upkeep.