wtb roofrack covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do i find these?? the roof rack covers that come on the renegade the pastic kinda bulky extentions.. can i get these online i havent checked with the dealer i really dont wanna get them at the dealer due to overpriceing thanks guys

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the internet? like J Parts or one of the other online jeep parts stores. Just let Google do the walking.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more like have you tried the wanted to buy section under the marketplace section on the forum.

Yea thats probably where this thread should be also [-(

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea sorry about that your right about where this should of been posted.. and yea i have tryed j parts and have tryed searching for it on ebay google etc etc cant find them o well ill check with the dealer

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NomadKJ thanks bro i honestly could not find this anywhere online and i dident wanna go threw the dealer plus i was looking up roofrack covers and it was under roof rack basket im a fool i know but thanks alot man appriciate it \:D/