WTB: 04-07 Evic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin to get the proper EVIC for my jeep....I would like to get an EVIC from an 04-06 07? Liberty...
Must have homelink but no TPMS....

I have 2 EVIC's for sale/trade....
04 Jeep GC with homelink....and a
05-06 Jeep Liberty EVIC With homelink and TPMS...

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want for the 05-06 Jeep Liberty EVIC With homelink and TPMS? Do you have the pigtail as well?

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows 70 shipped sound??? I bought it for 110 from a junkyard before I knew what it actually was....and yes I do have a pigtail for it...as well as the light....

The housing that it is in is a non-sunroof housing
Let me know...

Jim

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh, non-sunroof. Darn. I guess I could dremel it out and rig up the sunroof switch. I assume you'd want PayPal?

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah paypal is perfect for me...

I havent been on much due to working and my dsm lol....also the site doesnt tell me when I get new replies...

Let me know when your ready....

[email protected]

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new evic for my 05 Jeep and the 04 GC evic comes out....

I have an 04 Jeep GC EVIC up for sale....Part Number 56042749AJ...Has Homelink
I have an 06 Jeep Liberty EVIC for sale....Part Number 56010438AD...Has Homelink and TPMS

Either one can come with a housing that allows for sunroof controls...Only have 1 sunroof housing the other is non-sunroof...Both come with wiring for the EVIC module itself....Both come with wiring for the lights...

Only wiring not included is the sunroof wiring...

04 GC EVIC....50 Shipped...Still up for grabs....will have a non sunroof housing....
06 Liberty EVIC 70 Shipped....Pending sale with sunroof housing....

Last edited:

briantoy84

Reaction score
Hey, do you still have an EVIC available?? Why are you swapping them out? Differences between your new one and the one(s) you are selling?

Will this work in my 06 Libby?

(sorry, nubie here and all the evic options can be confusing!)

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...sorry Brian...this site does not tell me when people post on the links....

The 06 evic is sold it had tpms (tire pressure monitering system) it it drove my nuts...and I didnt feel like buying sensors...

The only evic left is from an 04 Grand Cherokee...I had it in my Jeep...It has its quirks about being in an 04+ Liberty...The temp gauge dont work on 04+ and when you pop the glass, rear door it dont show it....plus when the drivers door is open it says drivers door open....but the passenger door is open it says all doors open or something... the rear doors dont even show up on it.....

I hope this gives you some kinda idea...I would prefer someone with an 02-03 buy it b/c it would work better in theirs than our 04+ Libertys...

Only evic left...

04 Jeep GC EVIC up for sale....Part Number 56042749AJ...Has Homelink
non-sunroof housing and it has the wiring for the lights....sorry no wiring for the evic itself...

60 shipped.....email me at [email protected]