Wow, there's a lot...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that shirt? I like it. :D
I purchased it a few years ago. Still have it. The VW forum I am a part of printed some up in different colors and styles and sold them. I don't know if anyone is still selling them.

You geeks sure are drawn to stuff that needs constant attention and expensive parts :p mj.gif
The only problem I had out of my Jetta was when someone put a bag over the cone in my filter housing when I was doing a service on it. Got an engine light for that one. My friend at the dealer called laughing when they figure out what the problem was. I also had a window regulator go out.

The only problem I had with the Audi was a small evap leak (replaced the gas cap with a new one) and the transfer case seal got a small leak. That was a $20 fix.

So far, my Jeep has had a window regulator go, had a small evap leak fixed with a new gas cap and a small axle seal leak.

I owned my German cars longer than I have my Jeep. I think they held up quite well compared.

I mean, they weren't no Paseo or anything, but they were pretty reliable cars.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Yo dude.

Pro tip for ya.

That was an all-inclusive joke...about how he's a geek...and owns a Jeep...and they, too, need constant attention and expensive parts.

Didn't know if that was unclear or anything.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo dude.

Pro tip for ya.

That was an all-inclusive joke...about how he's a geek...and owns a Jeep...and they, too, need constant attention and expensive parts.

Didn't know if that was unclear or anything.
Sarcasm doesn't always travel well over the internet.:p