Wow, there's a lot...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darksun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of Jeep Liberty's in my town, of course one starts to notice similar vehicles once they own one, but wow.. I've converted the VW game to KJ game now, my girlfriend hates Jeep game! Red one! Black one! Blue one! etc :) That's all, have a nice day.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black one here...........:D

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Come to Toledo someday, every third vehicle is a Jeep and 1/2 of all Jeeps seem to be Libertys, Fire/ Police, TV and Radio stations all have them

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed same thing when I got my KJ...they're all over Iowa! To be honest, mostly older guys or younger women.

Oh and for the record, BLACK KJ's rule :).

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Noticed same thing when I got my KJ...they're all over Iowa! To be honest, mostly older guys or younger women.

Oh and for the record, BLACK KJ's rule :).

mmmm, Well I guess I fit in just perfect,
an older guy with a much younger wife
and my KJ is black

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have to tell yourself that the color of your Jeep rules, then it doesnt, its when Other people say, hey that color is great, doesn't ever look dirty, etc, THAT's when you know what color RULES. Go KHAKI! =P

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had never seen one on the road when I bought mine. It was about a week before I saw another one that wasn't at the dealership. Now they're everywhere.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW...

I went from this to the Jeep...

You must be registered for see images attach

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice VW! Love how clean and sleek the nose looks. Clear side markers are the best too.
Thanks! I spent a lot of time picking out parts that I thought would set it off nicely without making it look like rice. I had a nice suspension under it as well. If only I could afford to hook my Jeep up as good as I did the VW.

I hated getting rid of that VW. I recently had to sell my Audi as well. Becoming a family man is rough sometimes.lol