Wiper Blades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 58,000 miles, I am overdue for my 3rd set of wiper blades. Last time, I went with OEM and the price at the dealer was unbelievably high. I decided to try them anyway to see if they were worth it. IMHO, they were not.

Anyone have any particular recommendation for replacement blades? I'd like the keep the little wind deflector on the driver's side.

Thanks!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
I use bosch micro edge...sans that air deflector thing..(u can take it out i think..i was gonna implant them on the bosch...but it's fine w/o them)

only 2 sets thus far...had the bosch for about a year now..still wipes nice and clean

T^2

Reaction score
Emoto said:
At 58,000 miles, I am overdue for my 3rd set of wiper blades. Last time, I went with OEM and the price at the dealer was unbelievably high. I decided to try them anyway to see if they were worth it. IMHO, they were not.

Anyone have any particular recommendation for replacement blades? I'd like the keep the little wind deflector on the driver's side.

Thanks!

I've tried many brands of wiper blades. Poor performing wiper blades drive me nuts. So, you could say I'm picky about the blades I have on my vehicles.

That said - I would have to say that the best performing blades that I have ever used have to be the Triple Edge blades.

The Triple Edge blades I have perform flawlessly, year round - no streaks or smears. They hold up well/last a long time. If I remember right, they come with a lifetime warrantee. They talk up the silicon compound that they are made of on the box. Most often I would just consider this more advertising hype. I'm no expert in this area, but I will at least say that the performance and longevity of their blades are impressive.

The OE blades on my girlfriend’s car had seen better days. In fact they were pretty much useless. I replaced them with Triple Edge blades. My girlfriend knows nothing about cars or mechanical things. She only knows results. She has been very pleased with her new blades.

I haven't had to replace the set on my truck for a long time now. If and when I do, I will replace them with another set of Triple Edge blades.

I expect that it won’t be to long after my Liberty arrives from the factory that I’ll be swapping out the OE blades for a pair of Triple Edge’s.

I got mine from Wal-Mart. I suppose you can find them at various auto stores as well…

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
I use bosch micro edge...sans that air deflector thing..(u can take it out i think..i was gonna implant them on the bosch...but it's fine w/o them)

only 2 sets thus far...had the bosch for about a year now..still wipes nice and clean

I like these a lot! It's worth the extra money over the cheap ones. I know! [-X

2003KJ

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting the "exact fit" ones from my buddy Napa. The front ones were replaced at the stealership FREE of charge (only cause they did it w/o my permission, I refused to pay for something I didn't authorize, and when they realized that they were in the wrong, they gave em to me) but I need a rear one badly.

For the rear, i've heard from many on here and other boards that the OEM one is the best to go with, cause none of the others fit properly.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online