Winter Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That probably is how Dave checks the tires's air pressure! Right Dave?
Anyways, it appears in your latest photos that the center hump piece is separate from the two right and left liners is that correct?

Ban stick/tire beater .....It's a redneck one. Hickory with a lead core made and bought in Georgia when I was there last time.....haha

The piece on the drivers side has the hump piece connected to it and it just goes over the hump. Then the other side just fits in the footwell area. I should have pulled it out I guess and taken a pic. I just stuck the jeep in the garage. If you want, I will post a pic tomorrow?

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya, I saw that lead in the middle of that nice hickory!
We think alike Dave..Not to go off topic here but I also carry a "Red" one behind the extinguisher, is a solid walled pipe, that doubles as extension for tire wrench.
37413[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Back on topic..
Now that you have described the Husky's driver's side with the hump extension, I now know how they work so no photo needed.
Thanks Dave.

Attachments

• JeepExtinguisher.jpg
    JeepExtinguisher.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0