Will this rad fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AVR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rad in my 2005 KJ parts catalog is 52080120AC, which crosses to 6 other numbers, including 52080120AE. In other words, yes it'll work, and yes that's the price you'd expect from an online Mopar discounter. I paid almost exactly the same for the same part about 2 years ago.

List price is $260, which is about what you'd pay at the dealership.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may want to double-check that. The radiator you linked to is for a 3.7L that does NOT have air conditioning. The rad for a 3.7L auto trans WITH a/c is $267.95.

EDIT: I typed in the wrong year. The one you have listed WILL fit so go for it. My bad.

Bob

AVR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's the exact same rad you linked to in your original post.

Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knew ordering a radiator would be so difficult. ALLMOPARPARTS.COM is where I originally order it from $170. They put my order on hold because they only charged me $19 shipping but actually shipping would be $35. I called WHOLESALEMOPAR.COM who advertise 120% price match guarantee. They said we don't really do that anymore but they did it anyway. Shipping on their website said would $25 but when they calculate it it comes to $66. GRRR