Why ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given your age and the fact that nobody else is having a problem, I believe PEBKAC applies here.

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do ya know. We're in the same business. Running with a bachelor's in Computer Science :)

Cool... my actual title is "Application's Engineer" but that means something different everywhere you go. Part programming, part electronics, part video interfacing, part support...

Glad to see even us "geeks" like to wrench on occasion. ;)

troutbum

Reaction score
Given your age and the fact that nobody else is having a problem, I believe PEBKAC applies here.

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.
What's it got to do with my age. Heck if you live long enough , you may get to it. A simple answer like the other forum members gave would have been enough. It was just a question, there was no sense in a snotty answer.:shrug:

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool... my actual title is "Application's Engineer" but that means something different everywhere you go. Part programming, part electronics, part video interfacing, part support...

Glad to see even us "geeks" like to wrench on occasion. ;)
System configuration and project management! [emoji39]

ozone000

Reaction score
Judging from your picture there you were born around 1830, placing you about 186 years old.

I would imagine a 186 year old has a steep learning curve for computers.:joke:

You are actually correct though. I looked through some of the recent KK forum posts and quite a few are for KJ.

Personally I suspect it has something to do with the fact that there is a big, fat KJ next to every KK forum combined with the fact that if you hit the KJ forum link, the KK forums pop up right in one's line of sight. Yes, the KJ is at the top, but the KK is right in front.

I believe that iin this instance it is UI error, not PEBKAC.

troutbum

Reaction score
Ozone, It's just a picture, I was in the National Regiment for Civil war buffs. We were in movies, pictures for magazines. But that's the way i looked. I could take it from your forum name that you might stink , but I didn't. Your right , i didn't hide behind a computer to find out about life. Serving my country in a war, making money, and raising a family and getting what i wanted out of life gave me more memories than a video game. Be cool , be nice.

ozone000

Reaction score
I don't think you read my post. :)

Or maybe you don't know what j/k means?

It means, (J)ust (K)idding.

I am being nice. I even agree with you!

Oh, and I do stink. But I'm very protective of your skin.

troutbum

Reaction score
Sorry !

I don't think you read my post. :)

Or maybe you don't know what j/k means?

It means, (J)ust (K)idding.

I am being nice. I even agree with you!

Oh, and I do stink. But I'm very protective of your skin.
Ozone, I did misread your post. I 'm sorry i did. I grew up with out computers, My wife has educated me on there use, I'm no wizard with them. I didn't know what j/k meant, but now i know it's funny. I should not be so thin skinned . friends with jeeps.:happy160:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
troutbum, can you give us an example of what you're talking about? Not being snotty, just trying to help. usa.gif

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Its all very simple really,
SOME have no idea what a KJ/TJ/JK/WJ/XJ/ etc even is they know Liberty and thats it
Those of us who have been around 60 plus years know,
:happy175::happy175:
well even some our age don't come to think of it :ROFLJest:

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the fix:

attachment.php

Attachments

• KK.jpg
    KK.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 34

troutbum

Reaction score
Great answer

Its all very simple really,
SOME have no idea what a KJ/TJ/JK/WJ/XJ/ etc even is they know Liberty and thats it
Those of us who have been around 60 plus years know,
:happy175::happy175:
well even some our age don't come to think of it :ROFLJest:
Well , tommudd answer'd it for me. Now i know. I just wish i had the wisdom that comes with 175 yrs.:party52:

Latest posts

Members online