Why I hate deer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen to that

got my estimate from this mornings little episode $950.00

Sounds like the deer just bought you an ARB..... and a couple of dozen six-paks of install instructions.......:D

Dave

Maximum Carnage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go ARB, I've been looking for one for a while and they are hard to come by. Need help installing it? I'm sure I can lend a hand.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jnautQuote:
Originally Posted by 05Sport
I only appologized because i love this board and you never know they may be lurking LOL :)

PETA people do not lurk on 4x4 boards. I'd bet on it. And even if you got a complaint, it would be by someone who doesn't own a 4x4, found this thread on a search engine and registered for the SOLE purpose of complaining.

Then they'd never return and continue to drive their environmentally friendly hybrid with a trunk full of toxic batteries which have to be replaced every 7 years.

Now we'll get complaints.protest.gif
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh and X's whatever for the ARB.

shaggy591a

Reaction score
4wheelparts.com has a better price then 4wd.com i just ordered another one for my accident, geico is reimbursing me for it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not hit a deer with mine yet,:D but do know what it will do to rocks/trees and Toyotas :eek: at 25/30 MPH ! So far only very minor scratches,;) so Deer should be good then! Just carry a knife with you so when you hit it , gut it out , throw it in the back and happy eating!:)
Nothing better then getting a deer without even going to the woods and buying a hunting license, I got three in one year that way....tasty!!!!

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just carry a knife with you so when you hit it , gut it out , throw it in the back and happy eating!:)
Nothing better then getting a deer without even going to the woods and buying a hunting license, I got three in one year that way....tasty!!!!

You might want to carry a large heavy duty garbage sack too. Unless you like the smell of dead deer in your Jeep. (dunno) Assuming it is legal to take home roadkill in your state.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to carry a large heavy duty garbage sack too. Unless you like the smell of dead deer in your Jeep. (dunno) Assuming it is legal to take home roadkill in your state.
Thats what the roof rack is for, then the next day drive around with blood running off the roof down over the sides,:D:D:D:D never hauled one inside can't stand the smell esp. after you scared the ......mmmm corn :eek:out of him right before you hit em!

tumanator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of taking up deer hunting!!!!!!!!! Appologies to the PETA people.

Speaking of which I'm heading out on Friday to try to fill my tags.... need to break in the libby anyway.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt that those "deer whistles" actually work. I have a set of driving lamps, Hella 500's, pointing towards the shoulders of the highway ahead of me. That way I can see the deer/bear/moose/skunk/raccoon/coyote before they come up on the road.

I've never hit a deer with a Jeep but one night I came close to hitting a black bear :eek: Man they move quick.

By the way you ought to see what a Moose does to a vehicle :eek::eek::eek: Major damage, often right through the windshield.