Which side is your speedo on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FirstJeep

Reaction score
i was just looking at a pic of hydepin's dash and i see his tachometer is on the left, i thought it looked weird so I looked at my lib and my speedo is on the left.
Is this maybe a canadian thing wit hthe speedo on the left? or did they just change it from the older models?

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tach is on the right and my speedo is on the left also.
2006 KJ. Bought and driven in the USA.

Maybe a Euro thing that it's backwards (and wrong I must say (biggrin) ).
________
Honda Odyssey FL250 specifications

Last edited:

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
socks said:
Good day Eh!
Tach on left side of instrument cluster.

Cheers
Ry'
The way it should be, IMO.

I agree, that's the traditional arrangement in every car I've ever owned, including my Jeep. Got in my bro's '05 once, although I liked the look of the instrumentation, I didn't care for the swapping of the tach and speedo.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
thecause17 said:
Marlon_JBT said:
socks said:
Good day Eh!
Tach on left side of instrument cluster.

Cheers
Ry'
The way it should be, IMO.

I agree, that's the traditional arrangement in every car I've ever owned, including my Jeep. Got in my bro's '05 once, although I liked the look of the instrumentation, I didn't care for the swapping of the tach and speedo.
If I had access, or ever get a chance to get one, I would swap the '02-'04 cluster for this one. of course that's difficult because I'd need one for the diesel's lower redline... argh.

Latest posts

Members online