Which Renegade decal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omGoddard

Reaction score
oooh looks good! ... on light khaki

P.S. Welcome! lol belated now that I look closely .. almost a year and a half and 2 posts :D

Lol thanks, I've read here for just as long as I've had the Libby, just always been on Lost, didn't start posting here till recently.

I'll head over to the introductions soon nuff... :)

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if silver would look good to kinda go along with the Renegade and 3.7 badges on the tail gate. But between black and white I think white because the black might look too dark on the drk khaki.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm wondering if silver would look good to kinda go along with the Renegade and 3.7 badges on the tail gate. But between black and white I think white because the black might look too dark on the drk khaki.

Well, if you are in that frame of thought....get it in silver to match your rock rails and roof rails.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

now your thinkin' ... that's not a bad idea ... silver . not chrome, I mean

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ924, I removed the rock rails for a set of black steps. I have a 5yo who had trouble gettin in the ride. I would love black but I think it might be too dark.

gr8stdane

Reaction score
Those are sweet. Where are you ordering your decals from? I didn't see anything similar on ebay.

jd

Members online

No members online now.