Where can I find Lightbar lens Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get the plastic covers for the lights in the Renegade Lightbar? I've checked online and Ebay. I'll go to the dealer Monday, but I'd like to avoid "stealership" prices. Any other options? I'd like three sets. I'm going to cut out two sets and put red lenses in one set and an IR Filter lens in the other. Here's Why...

The IR Lens will create a 125,000 Cp IR Illuminator for my Night Vision Monocular. I could use this to hunt Coyotes, etc. (Plus it'd be cool) LOL

The Red lenses, combined with wig wag flashers, Could turn my light bar into emergency warning lights for Fire response...

I guess I could try to make them if I have to.

Thanks
Rescu2000

Renegade04

Reaction score
I have 3 off my renegade if oyur intrested... Took them off upon delivery and never reinstalled them... Send me a email... [email protected] ..... Note am on vacation in P.R. till the 4th so may not check email daily.....

Members online

No members online now.