Where can I find a new flywheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered all new parts for my clutch yesterday just to get an email back stating that the oem flywheel is discontinued from Chrysler. :boxed: I then figured I would just get an aftermarket one right? Wrong. I cannot for the life of me find a flywheel for a 3.7 engine! Anybody know of a place I can get one? Thanks!

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can try it. Although it's looks almost exactly like the last site I tried ordering from. Most of those sites order from Chrysler directly and don't carry any stock. Which is how I found out it was discontinued when my last order was canceled. :icon_cry:

Thanks for the help though!

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard back from one of the customer service guys online. He has none in stock but shows only 1 available at a dealer in San Diego! So there is one flywheel left in the country! Makes me wonder if I will ever be able to get another one if I keep the KJ for a long time.... :icon_cry:

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I ended up finding one. There was only ONE in the country left which I ended getting. Good luck to anyone else who will need one....