Wheelsrims.net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone here dealt with wheelsrims.net? I did a random google search on liberty wheels and they came up. It seems they have most jeep wheels including reneys, the overdone stock 16's, even the moabs all for $111 a piece. Free shipping on 4 wheels. Seems like a 1/2 way good deal, almost too good to be true. I'm in the market for something weather it be the moabs or reneys. I may have to get some feedback here before ordering but I may have to give them a call tomorrow.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hey, has anyone here dealt with wheelsrims.net? I did a random google search on liberty wheels and they came up. It seems they have most jeep wheels including reneys, the overdone stock 16's, even the moabs all for $111 a piece. Free shipping on 4 wheels. Seems like a 1/2 way good deal, almost too good to be true. I'm in the market for something weather it be the moabs or reneys. I may have to get some feedback here before ordering but I may have to give them a call tomorrow.

I'm looking into this company as well.
Either 5 Renegade wheels or 5 Moab rims.
Here (When they come up for sale) are twice as much
for a set of 5 used Moabs!
I'll get them shipped to Southern Washington State
and go pick them up.

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I've seen a couple moabs come up on craigslist here, but you better be on top of that (insert 4 letter word here) or they will be gone quick. Saw a set of 5 sold in 1 day. $111 really isn't too bad of a price for rims. I can use the moabs on stock suspension and 235/70/16's right?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. I've seen a couple moabs come up on craigslist here, but you better be on top of that (insert 4 letter word here) or they will be gone quick. Saw a set of 5 sold in 1 day. $111 really isn't too bad of a price for rims. I can use the moabs on stock suspension and 235/70/16's right?

No! A 235-70-16 size tire is best fitted to a 6 to 7 inch wide wheel.
The Moab wheels are 8 inches wide and 235-70-16 tire takes on a whole different profile as well as handling characteristics. Not to mention some tire shops would find it a real pig to mount on an 8 inch wide wheel.
If they even mount it at all!
A 16"X8" wheel will be too big for an un-lifted KJ. You will get all sorts of rubbing issues.
Not a good choice at all.
Besides, you can fit 245-70-16 tires on stock suspension with 16X7" wide wheels.
Better setup.
Better handling.
Looks better on a stock height KJ!

Last edited:

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I've just seen on tirerack for a 16x8 for the jeep their recommended tire size is, and I quote "Rec. Tire Size:225/75-16" but thanks for the heads up. I know a lot of people seek the moabs but also I've seen recommended 16x7 a lot on the forum. If you do business with this company please let me know how it is.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The "Moab style " wheels on that site are not true Moab wheels like come from the factory, made cheaper, same looks but give me the real thing not cheap knockoffs

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "Moab style " wheels on that site are not true Moab wheels like come from the factory, made cheaper, same looks but give me the real thing not cheap knockoffs

So are you saying that all of these wheels are "knock offs"? That is one reason I questioned the site. Knock offs aren't necessarily a bad thing but I'd rather buy the mambas if I were gonna go with a Moab knock off.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you saying that all of these wheels are "knock offs"? That is one reason I questioned the site. Knock offs aren't necessarily a bad thing but I'd rather buy the mambas if I were gonna go with a Moab knock off.
Yes they are either cheap cast knock-offs or refurbashed OEM rims(fixed damaged rims).OEM MOAB's are forged rims and will take alot more abuse then cast rims.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another site which the OP might be interested in.
http://www.finishlinewheels.com
They do sell OEM refurbished wheels as well as replica wheels.
For example:
http://www.finishlinewheels.com/JEEP/LIBERTY/2004/A-09049U35/
OEM Renegade wheels: $162.00 each.
OEM Moab wheels for $280.00 each.
That is not a bad price. Cheaper than what a used un-refurbished
wheel would cost at a local wrecker, providing they have any.
(Usually not!)

Cool. Thanks for the site. Anyone tried the oem referbs on eBay? Little better price than the site. I'll either do the eBay or get some cragars.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the site. Anyone tried the oem referbs on eBay? Little better price than the site. I'll either do the eBay or get some cragars.

I called them on Friday and asked about a set of five refurbished Moab wheels and I got the answer "We don't have any in stock."
So I asked the guy on the phone as to why their company advertises them on their website and my phone just went dead!

F&*K them, obviously another fly by night .com ******** site!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them on Friday and asked about a set of five refurbished Moab wheels and I got the answer "We don't have any in stock."
So I asked the guy on the phone as to why their company advertises them on their website and my phone just went dead!

F&*K them, obviously another fly by night .com ******** site!
"Out of stock" does not mean they do not carry them,just they don't have any currently in there store,does not mean they are false advertising as stock levels for refurbashed rims is a hit/miss type of thing anyways.Sorry to say if you asked me that same ? I would have hung up to.