Wheel fitment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Just a quick question. Anyone know if the wheels from a Jeep Grand cherokee WG and WJ models will fit the Liberty KJ? I know the KJ wheels are hub centric but not sure if they are the same as the Grand Cherokee ones? Thanks. :smokin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
93-98 Grands have the same bolt pattern 5 on 4.5
99-0n Grands have 5 on 5 inch

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93-98 Grands have the same bolt pattern 5 on 4.5
99-0n Grands have 5 on 5 inch

Thanks Tom. Could you do me a favour and have a quick look at the link below and let me know if you think these will fit my 2002 KJ? I have sent a question to the buyer but no reply yet and there is only a short time left and I don't want to miss them if they will fit mine, but obviously don't want to buy them if they won't fit. They appear to have 255/55 18 tyres on them. Don't suppose you know how high these are do you? Mine are about 29" and just need a comparison. Cheers Matey. :smokin:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170643595671&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:

johncombs2185

Reaction score
If the grands have the same pattern, then there should be no problem. If you measure the specs of each, and it is very close to the same, then your KJ may have WG jeep wheels.. or WJ's