what your system in you kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a big difference between 100 and 80 amp fuse? The other kit comes with 100 amp fuse. And where did you all mount your subwoofer amps? I was thinking of screwing a wood board to back of the seat and mounting amp to it.

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
why? screw the amp to the seat itself if that's where you're going to put it anyway :)

sorry, don't come here often, took me a while to even sign up. I've been a member of stereo forums since like pre-2000. they have good deals on certain places, but for me ebay is a good place to search for wires and certain things. most popular caraudio forum to buy/sell is this one ;)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

you really need to watch who you buy from though. the misc classifieds is a good spot too, it's nice because they're mostly young and change their minds on stuff they want alot. so you can score 360 games for cheap and all kinds of stuff lol... big difference between 100a and 80a is over 200wrms capable draw current through the fuse... so if your amp isn't rater for an 80a or higher fuse you should be fine with an 80a fuse. BUT if your amp requires 4awg, it probably draws over 80a since 8awg I believe is usually good for 80a. I prefer stinger wire, and the flex stuff is great, $1.50/foot for the flexs stuff from darvex I think on ebay, and they ship priority airmail so you'll get it same week in the upper 48 ;) flat rate priority mail boxes are about $9 and can fit ALOT of wire. I've shipped and had shipped like 50' runs of 0awg in them :D mailman loves it when he tries to pick up the little box and it's like 50lbs LOL love your little black KJ btw :)

as for roe, yeah, I'm a member of alot of forums ;) I'm actually a member of colorado fans, dodge srt4 full sized chevy and even the ford f150 forum and I've never owned one of those cars. I register and research when I'm looking at cars and ask owners about them, and find out about moding them since that's my main objective now with cars lol. sounds forums are my primary because I'm a car stereo addict and have been for years.. on average I drop $5,000 a year to ship gear here alone... not counting how much I pay for gear :D

Latest posts

Members online