what your system in you kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have Alpine IVA-D300 deck Alpine type r separates one 06 12in RE *** sub in 3.5 cubic feet tuned to 34hz being pushed by us amps best db were 145 on the headrest so post up what you guys got

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock Sound setup over KDC-X590 USB receiver, hooked up to 20GB 2,5" HDD in the glove box.

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin that deck setup is cool you put all mp3 on you hard drive
how do you get the mp3 to you hard drive just wondering.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys got "vibrators" in your jeeps.

I only have the stock 6disc with the infinity speakers.

Dave

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STOCK!!! i have to bring packages too the post everyday so I have no room for subs and there is no reason for me to change head units in a car with no upgraded speakers.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock RBK headunit, 360 watt Lanzar (it *****, but it was $40 shipped off ebay!) and a 10" Kappe Perfect in a .6 cu ft sealed box. It does OK.

Box velcros to the floor and has a hook that grabs on the anchor behind the seat. I can have it removed for extra storage in less than 15 seconds. I also put an on/off switch for the amp up in the dash so I can kill it (wife hates bass), and so I can leave the speaker wires hanging without fear of them shorting. Lanzar Amp fits perfectly under the driver's rear seat, totally stealth.

I'd like to pick up a better amp, hopefully sooner than later. Laugh all you want, but I miss the old 1st gen Sony Xplode that I had prior to this - I fried it out as it was too old and I overdrove it. I'd like to pick up another - they are cheap and it sounded good enough for me. This Lanzar is crap.

cdh1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock with a Sirius S50, for now. Eventually I'll replace all the speakers and headunit.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock setup running on a Kenwood KDC-122. Need to upgrade my speakers. I also want a new unit with a AUX IN so I listen to songs off my 8GB CL MicroPhoto.

2003KJ

Reaction score
You guys got "vibrators" in your jeeps.

I only have the stock 6disc with the infinity speakers.

Dave

Heck I don't even have that! All I have is the stock single disc CD player. Maybe someday I can go thumpity thumpity like all the cool kidssad2.gif

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
can I post other systems since I don't have a KJ? got vid links to my wifes setups in my sig. and in my cars I usually have pretty loud stuff... wifes setups are small and are all good for over 140dB new TL dash car closed legal dbDrag stlye :D

my loudest setup was probably my RE MT 18" off my genXX colossus in my focus hatch it was rediculous is an understatement lol. oh, I have dvd players in both cars. I don't waste my time with the regular stuff anymore... wifes dvd player has a front usb port, both dvd players even have digital optical out.. I like JVC indash dvd units good features and very affordable. I beat on them pretty hard catching air while watching music videos in my old frontier and it didn't skip :D good stuff.

as for mids, I kinda like DLS I have DLS 8" components in my front door on my truck have all kinda crap really... here's some of my current and past toys :D

soloX was a 10" RE MT was 18"

You must be registered for see images

I like vibrators ;)

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey hawaiianbasshead you are on realmofexcursion forums
how do you like that kicker i had one i my truck on a us amp the get low

re mt bump hard i got 06 *** on 2000 watts mt can take 4000 watts burst you got a good spl setup i hoping that i can get 147-150 next drag

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
hyedipin that deck setup is cool you put all mp3 on you hard drive
how do you get the mp3 to you hard drive just wondering.

Ripper, sorry I didn't see this question before.
Well, the hard drive is just running off a USB cable which I fished out from the back of the H/U to glovebox. So when I tired of the songs in there, I just unplug it and load it with other stuff from my PC. I rip my CDs at 320kbps to have the best quality, since I don't have to worry about the space, although it takes longer to find the songs when it resumes.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started a topic with wiring kit question, but I guess it went unnoticed.
How did you guys wire your subwoofers? The amp calls for 4G wiring, but 4g wiring kits costs around $100, which is way too expensive. Does anyone know a place where I can buy wiring, fuses, etc.. all I need at more reasonable price?

Latest posts

Members online